DigiCrime currently consists of the following individuals. This web
site was created by the thief scientist, so you should
probably yell at him first...
- Arjen Lenstra, President and Founder.
- Kevin S. McCurley, Thief Scientist
- Ron Rivest,
Prime suspect and Key salesman.
- Moti Yung,
Kleptographer and Chief Criminal
- YPZBETRQ OHWUDRC, Manager of cryptographic services
- Yair Frankel, Executive Escrow Agent
- Stuart Haber, Philatelist
- Andrew Clark,
Director of European Theater Operations
Agnew, Director of Northern Operations
- Amir Herzberg, I-NFL
- Jamii Corley,
Three-headed dog catcher.
- Paul Leyland, Director, Resources
Procurement & Personal Information Services
- Doug Stinson,
Theory and Malpractice.
- Matt Blaze, President of
Vice and Chief
- A. Michael Froomkin,
- Dan Farmer, Director of
Digital Demolitions (DDD)
- Bruce Schneier, Director
- William R. Cordwell, Factor.
- Yacov Yacobi,
Assistant Vice Criminal.
- Brian Matt, Director of Dirty Operations
- Paul Kocher, Official Timekeeper
and power user
- Michael Wiener, Key Re-Searcher.
- Paul C. Van Oorschot, Chief Locksmith
- Roland Lockhart, Export Product Launch Manager
- Josh Benaloh, Illegal Counsel
- Rafael Hirschfeld, Secret Shareholder
- Dan Simon, Chief of Insecurity
- Don Beaver, Distrust Manager and inventor of the cripple chip.
Naccache, Member of Technical Stuff
- David M'Raihi, CARDiologist
- Dan Murphy, Chief Actuary
Rannenberg, Director of Devaluation (DoD)
We are currently seeking an electronic postal bombardier. Don't call us,
we'll "call" you.
The views expressed on the DigiCrime web pages are unrelated to the views
of the employers of the above mentioned people (unless they are self employed).