DigiCrime Bookstore and Publishing Company
- Are you learning how to protect your information assets?
- Are you a newbie learning to become a hacker?
- Are you starting a criminal business on the side?
Then you should visit our bookstore!
|We specialize in books of interest to hackers, phreakers, and other
gearheads. Here are some recent additions to our list of titles:
- Email bombing for fun and profit, by Theodore Kozluzki. 121 pages, $29.95.
- IP Spoofing for Dummies, by
John Avery. 228 pages, $29.95.
- How to Spam the Crap Out of the Net, by Jeff Slaton. 6 pages, $599.99.
- Designer worms for the Internet Fisherman, by Robert Morris, Jr., 733
- Teach Yourself Internet Security in 21 Minutes, by F. Wall, Sr.
This is the book used by most desktop software vendors in the design of their
Please also visit our catalog showroom for